Monday, November 10, 2014

What the Flop November 10th 2014

Posted by Anup Baral November 10, 2014 :


Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Home Affairs Bamdev Gautam has said that he has strong faith on Hindu religion and the demonstrators at Shantibatika of Kathmandu on October 28 were punished as per the law. After an agreement with the RPP-Nepal to precede the House business, he said, "I will withdraw my utterances if they hurt your faith but I did not make any blasphemous expressions deliberately." After an agreement with the RPP-Nepal to precede the House business, he said, "I will withdraw my utterances if they hurt your faith but I did not make any blasphemous expressions deliberately." Speaking at a meeting of the Legislature-Parliament today after the Rastriya Prajatantra Party-Nepal lawmakers disrupted the House business against the October 28 statement of Gautam, the DPM made it clear that he has no disrespect to Hindu and Hindu scripts. RSS

Popular Posts